After our Christmas gift, the announcement of our lineup split by days, and after all the requests regarding tickets for the festival, tomorrow we’ll put some weekend passes on sale following the refunds during summer. For those interested, please read all this info:
- IMPORTANT: In case the festival cannot be held due to health reasons like on last summer, you will be able to request a refund of your tickets or keep them for the next edition without any additional procedure. This applies to weekend passes, 1-day tickets, resting areas or trips.
- Tomorrow Monday 4th January at 11:00 am CET (Spanish Time) we’ll release 1600 weekend passes with the same price as last time, that is, 155 € + fees for a 3-day pass and 165 € + fees for a 4-day pass. There will also be some VIP / Pandemonium tickets available.
- The last time the festival sold out all its tickets in a few hours on the first day, so if you want any of these tickets, be ready and on time.
- There will not be any day ticket so far since the refunds were minimal, but we will put on sale soon tickets for our Wednesday warm-up so you can see Sabaton, Caliban and company.
- Our Resucamp is sold out (there was no refunds) but our Beachcamp will be available later on.
- Remember we have bus trips from all around Spain in the website of Viajes Divertis.
- Do not use secondary market tickets like Viagogo, Stubhub, Ticketswap, Milanuncios… You can be scammed and we cannot do anything about it.
Once again, thanks for your support and understanding, we hope to see you in Viveiro soon. See you tomorrow!